How it works
Investing with Mortar
How It Works
Mortar has grown to become a trusted Source for secure real estate investments in New York’s Prime Niche Neighborhoods. Mortar offers its investors a unique opportunity to invest in real estate offerings that were once inaccessible. We have a dedicated team that is here to answer any questions you may have – at any time. Our investor portal allows investors to log in 24/7 and get updated reports, financials, and all the information on their investments in real time.
1. Sign up for the Investor Portal
2. Review the Current Offerings
3. Decide to Invest
4. Track our Progress
5. Collect Returns
- Diversify and deploy capital conservatively in projects that can lower their overall risk profile and allows investors to hedge and divest risk through the real estate cycle.
- Passive real estate investing is a ‘hands-off’ strategy that allows you to put your money to work in various real estate investments without getting involved in the day-to-day operations.
- Leverage the experience of seasoned and professional sponsors and operators.
- Capitalize on the tax advantages of real estate. Numerous strategies can be implemented to maximize gains via deductions, tax deferrals, depreciation and capital gains.
- Invest with money saving vehicles such as Self-Directed IRA’s, which allow you to grow your gains with deferred tax or tax free. Growth which over time can have a significant, positive effect on future wealth.
- Sponsor Co-Investments
- Tried + Tested – Bear Market Experience
- Successfully Exited Investments
- Third Party Accounting
- Quarterly Investor Reports
- Asset Management
- Property Management
- Investor Relations
- Simplified Investing
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Launched Over 30 Investments
- No Upfront Fees
- Established Expertise
Maximize return with our unique investment model